Sunday could be ugly for the Giants.
They are winless in their last three games and had a poor performance against the Commanders. This week, the NFL’s best Eagles come to MetLife Stadium to take on a limping Giants team in this game. They are battered and injured and are trying to pick up a few wins to sneak into the playoffs. Getting one of those wins is unlikely against the 11-1 Eagles.
To preview Giants-Eagles, we bring you a new episode of the Blue Rush podcast featuring Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz and Brandon London. Two-time Giants Super Bowl champion Dave Tollefson will stop this week.
The Blue Rush Podcast with Lawrence Tynes, Brandon London and Paul Schwartz:
- KILLER EAGLES: Here, the Giants play against the best team in the NFL. Tae Crowder and Rodarius Williams came out on Twitter. This defense is struggling. Tynes talked about the defense this week, talking about which players should be available for the Giants.
- DAVE TOLLEFSON INTERVIEW: The two-time Super Bowl champion Giants take us into the trenches. He explains how the Giants defense must try and contain a dual-threat QB in Jalen Hurts. He said the defense should put the play on the defensive end and let them take it after him.
- KEY GAMES: Can the Giants read misdirection? The Eagles can run with Hurts and Miles Sanders. The Giants need to create negative plays. In this game, the defenders of the “Giants” will play a key role. The Giants have to return punts and punts against a team that isn’t good at punting or returning punts.
- KNOW YOUR ENEMY: NBC Sports Philadelphia’s Barrett Brooks takes us to the Eagles side of this game.
- GIANTS-EGLES PREDICTIONS: The crew is taking the eagles overboard with a shock. They are too good for the Giants.
Catch up on all episodes of Blue Rush, the New York Giants podcast, by subscribing. podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Rate Blue Rush 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and write a new review on Apple Podcasts.