GREG GUTFELD: That’s how Biden has been with everyone discussing his old age

NEWNow you can listen to Fox News articles!

Here we go. Yes! Crazy people, yes you all are crazy. What are you doing here? Happy Wednesday. Yes. It’s been a minute since we last talked about a commander who offends his khaki. Well, let’s do it now. Joe, how are you feeling?

TOM SHILLO FROM JOE BEE: Hey, Joe. You talk like you have a hole in your head. No, no, no hole. Every night when I lay in bed he only sheds the front and sides.

Good. Apparently, the big man had everyone discussing his old age. He must be using a miracle here. But he’s tired of being led by people from Jurassic Park experts to rangers. Old age, which is a cute way of saying that his first strands of hair were woolly mammoth. But maybe the old man has a point. The thing is, jokes about Joe’s age are as easy as jokes about Trump’s temperament, remember? Trump said we were tired of winning and Joe’s brain cells continued to thin. But as Politico reports, “The president has spoken to allies about how often his age is mentioned in the press, quoting the president as saying, ‘You think I don’t know how old I am?'” He told one earlier this year. said.” The reporter replied: “Sir, this is a lamp. I am here, Mr. President.


But the sad thing is, Joe, we don’t think you know how old you are, where you are, how to get off the stage, and who your grandkids are. At 80, he is officially the oldest president to wet Lincoln’s bed, at least by accident. This is a shout out to Bill Clinton. Oh, you’re disgusting. You are a sick people. But he is definitely the first to confuse his sister with his wife, and it is clear that sometimes he confuses the kitchen for the bathroom. This explains why Jill keeps toilet paper next to her waffle iron and often finds pancake batter in her hairbrushes. Just this week, we witnessed the latest confusion in Monday’s Toys for Tots event, or as Joe calls it, sniffer heaven. the press[ident] some guidance was needed.

President Biden points to a list of reporters he “should call.”

PRESIDENT BIDEN DECEMBER 2022: Which way are we going? here?

You know, this is the first time a kid has forced an adult into a van. Still, it’s refreshing to see a kid leading a democrat, not a democrat, to a child reassignment clinic. Yes, it is important. But he got a child’s toy bike. At least it doesn’t have to go far from there. Yes. He tried to set it up, but the least they could do was leave the training wheels open.


I like it. I haven’t seen such an uncomfortable mountain since I fell asleep in the woods covered in deer urine, which is my favorite Christmas. But Biden can’t remember what happened the last time he met a bike?


If he fell and hit his head, it might improve his memory. This is the joy of old age. We not only forget the present, but also remember the past differently. We saw him fall off his bike, but he remembers riding the Tour de France with Corn Pop. Joe took more drugs than Lance Armstrong. Look, old age is a good place in life. I love it at least for you, but not the country you drive or the bus you drive. Of course, it’s all fun and games in leather jackets and aviators. You know, that’s why they’re called top molars. But the rest of us wonder if he knows the state of the country. You know, it should be where you spend 80% of the day. In short, people want to leave it. A new poll shows that 58 percent of voters don’t want Joe to run again for that very reason, and just 30 percent want him to give it another chance, while 12 percent just want him to stop licking his hair. And now groups to his left want him out.

New York Times Says Biden’s Age Is ‘Troublesome Problem’ For White House, Democrats In Shocking Report

1 POLITICAL ADVERTISING PERSON: It is imperative that we prevent a Republican from winning the White House in 2024.

POLITICAL ADVERTISING PERSON 2: I’m worried about Joe Biden. His low voice.

1 POLITICAL ADVERTISING PERSON: With its low popularity, it is quite a gamble.

3rd POLITICAL ADVERTISING PERSON: If Uoz runs, the election will be in serious jeopardy.

4 POLITICAL ADVERTISING PERSON: Joe Biden, representing the status quo in 2024, just won’t cut it.

5- POLITICAL ADVERTISING PERSON: We can’t risk the White House or a Republican who can beat Joe.

1 POLITICAL ADVERTISING PERSON: Our ideas are more popular than Joe Biden’s.

4 POLITICAL ADVERTISING PERSON: Joe Biden’s run will hurt the Democratic Party’s chances in 2024.

6. POLITICAL ADVERTISING PERSON: We cannot lose. Don’t run away, Joe.




President Biden pulls on his shirt collar at the White House.

President Biden pulls on his shirt collar at the White House.
(Getty Images)

I wonder what Starbucks they had to close to get all the actors. Maybe there is something good about a president entering his ninth decade. First, Joe can only do so much in one day. Then again, you could say the same thing about people in open boxes, and real old people have charming threads to pull off, too. Although Joe never got anywhere.

PRESIDENT BIDEN MARCH 2021: If it’s near and dear to you, you’ll still enjoy doing it.

PRESIDENT BIDEN April 2021: When they left the salon, the receptionist, the salon, the salon, maybe they went to the salon, I don’t know.

PRESIDENT BIDEN April 2022: America is a nation that can be summed up in one word… I put…sorry…

PRESIDENT BIDEN OCTOBER 2021: Los Angeles and what am I doing here?

PRESIDENT BIDEN April 2022: Putin’s kleptocracy…. Yes…. The guys who are the kleptocracy.


I know it’s easy to bash Joe for his age. You know, some people are still effective despite their old age. But, and there are so many things we can beat Joe about, not just the number. But is it our fault? We were clearly struck. I don’t recall any of the other late night hosts hitting the brakes when it came to ripping Trump. But age is a big issue, although I’m not sure it’s Joe’s biggest problem. Old age is not the biggest problem if you have good, intelligent and capable people around you. But that’s not the case here. He is surrounded by young people who are sick of awakening, disconnected from real life. They are arrogant, inexperienced and angry. They are not trying to change America for the better.

President Biden falls to the ground while approaching the public during a bicycle ride in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, June 18, 2022.  REUTERS/Elizabeth Franz

President Biden falls to the ground while approaching the public during a bicycle ride in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, June 18, 2022. REUTERS/Elizabeth Franz
(Reuters/Elizabeth Franz)

So, Joe may be old, but they’re kind of dangerous. Too bad his old age seems to slow them down with prosthetics. It’s easy to blame Joe for everything, but it’s really the people who run this show, and they’re so young they could share a diaper with him. The lesson here is that it’s not always the president who’s pulling the strings. And as long as he has a good breakfast, a good morning BM, and someone to read highlights to him at bedtime, Joe is fine with pulling up. Well, Joe, if you find it, take us home.

TOM SHILLO FROM JOE BEE: Na na na. Look, I’m doing things that guys half my age can’t even dream of. The economy went down. Gas prices have increased. Inflation has risen. Did you find me a 40 year old who can do it all? I love the eighties. This play is about me.

Here it is.

Related Articles

Latest Posts