The NBA season is in full swing, and daily fantasy sports (DFS) enthusiasts are gearing up for another exciting night of action. DraftKings and FanDuel, two of the biggest DFS platforms, offer a variety of contests for basketball fans to participate in.
Here is a DFS primer for the May 10th NBA slate, including some key players to consider for your lineup:
- Steph Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- Chris Paul (Phoenix Suns)
- LaMelo Ball (Charlotte Hornets)
- Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards)
- James Harden (Brooklyn Nets)
- Donovan Mitchell (Utah Jazz)
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets)
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
- Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Julius Randle (New York Knicks)
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
- Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers)
- Rudy Gobert (Utah Jazz)
Injuries and player rest are always factors to consider when constructing your lineup, so make sure to stay up to date with the latest news before tip-off. And remember to always play responsibly and within your means.
Good luck and have fun!