The death of Gary Sanchez, Clint Frazier, is part of the larger Yankees problem


Thanksgiving, actually.

For those who have spent nearly seven months watching the Yankees and Mets games, this is an exciting time of year, when both teams try to come to grips – try – what bothered them, especially those failures that viewers should not miss starting in spring training.

In the cases of Clint Frazier and Gary Sಚೆnchez – both of whom have now been released as ex-Yankees as Frazier and GM Brian Cashman is looking for an upgrade behind the plate – they both have clear and near-fatal Yankees disease, which is an active belief. Home runs should also be produced on swing, low and outside two-strike pitches.

After everyone telecasted from Aaron Boone to Michael Kay in the postseason to Yes, Sanchez became a franchise’s showcase A, observing his weekly improvements as a catcher and .200 batter. At the same poor pace he was chasing balls to pass.

While we were watching at home, we did not see any such improvements, although Sanchez’s departure from foul balls was a cause for rejoicing.

As a catcher, if Sanchez improves, he has not yet achieved the status of at least reasonable duplication. He constantly lowered the pocket of his gloves, which he had to move to open backhand pitches or catch them with an open mitt.

Frazier had the misfortune of hitting a few home runs after entering the majors, so he was struck by the idea of ​​a slugger, reducing his talent to reach first base in favor of shaking hands with first and third-base coaches. While jogging home.

The Yankees
Clint Frazier and Gary Sanchez
NY Post: Charles Wenzelberg, Corey Sipkin

If the Yanks tried to get him out of such a stupid idea, it didn’t. Old-school analysis shows that as a Yankee, he hit .234 times out of 942 at-bats, 25 percent of the time, 36 percent last season when he batted .186. He must have thought Giancarlo Stanton. Or Gary Sanchez.

But the Yankees curse baseball. Everyone knows baseball has made a very bad turn toward self-destruction, yet no one is doing anything about it.

So it’s the perfect time to get together with friends and family to enjoy the sights and sounds of Thanksgiving season – especially when no one is going to shift.

All Thor is good cause

Let’s ask Noah Syndergaard to bring out Mike Francesa from his recent retirement. (Sitting Bull never returned the ice cream maker I gave him at his first retirement party).


On Saturday, Ohio State-Michigan brings back one of its awesome, all-knowing, dead-wrong expert touts: Michigan 2018 on OSU. Michigan’s defense is so good, they puff that OSU is lucky not to shut up.

Michigan lost 62-39 – the most points allowed so far.


Worse, a lot of people paid to see LeBron James play in the Garden on Tuesday. I was told the cheapest ticket in the secondary market was $ 200 to watch from underneath the ozone layer. But James didn’t play because of the suspension.

Thus, reader Charles Fowler has an idea: All short-term suspensions – for one game James – should only be served on player or player home games.

After all, the NBA, fiercely aware of business, threatens fines for star players resting teams during the national telecast. The Lakers-Knicks were on Tuesday, TNT.


What has been said to us Vs. What we see: Weekly, those who call the Jets games on TV tell us that LB CJ Mosley is special, sensible. Weekly, however, there is little visual evidence.

We see him blocking easily. We see them miss tackling. We see him as one of the last to recognize the drama, often when the play transcends him. But what do we know?

Jets
Joe Mixon catches CJ Mosley in front of him.
Getty Images

The graphic, seen on the Dolphins-Jets on CBS on Sunday, quoted Bears QB Justin Fields in a Chicago game against the Ravens: “J. Fields: Out for Game, Ribs.

“Don’t you think it’s a little unprofessional?” Asks reader Sam Agami. “I hope Fields can wait after the game to get some BBQ.”


More Graphics: ESPN’s Saturday Football Studios show that Pitt has an “83 percent” chance of defeating Virginia, while Virginia has a “17 percent” chance of defeating Pitt. Pencils… down!

Burn Baby Burn… Time is running out

Years ago a football announcer, and I forgot who it was, noticed that a team was forced to call timeouts because of the confusion. Thus, the head coach was forced to “burn time,” he said. Good explanation, time wasted.

But virtually all timelines taken without any known sensible reason are now referred to as “burns.” You don’t “use” or “call” the timeout, you only burn them.

On Saturday, before the half against Penn State, Rutgers coach Greg Schiano was out of strategic time. BTN’s Cory Provas said he “burned the timeout”.

Rutgers
Greg Schiano
AP

The next day, with the Dolphins running against the Jets, with 13 seconds left in the half, Miami was out of time as a matter of common sense. However, CBS’s Adam Archuleta said Miami “must have burned the timeout” – Miami would have saved it otherwise.


Horror stories that at one time seemed too impossible and make heavy news are now at least given attention or neglect.

Imagine being dismissed by Fox as a cost-cutting measure, and then watching the half-time of Fox’s college football telecasts send the boys to the gaming site, each talking a trivial sentence.


Oregon-Utah, Saturday on ABC, marked the Utah team in its iconic red. But both teams did not even have a red stitch.


Whenever ESPN presented Crowd Shot by the Giants-Bucks on Monday night, it was a “fan” who escaped from the facility of criminal insanity. Repeated message: Attending NFL games is expensive and dangerous.


Clearly, advertisers think Serena Williams is so loved by the American public that they can successfully endorse everything and anything. Still, I haven’t found it quite the opposite.


Tennis
Serena Williams
Getty Images

Reader Todd Ailts suggests that a fan who vomited in court during the Jazz-Kings on Saturday was doing his part to curtail the court storm. The event also created a unique: both teams returned to defense at the same time.


More Genuine Pigskin Gibberish: Fox’s Greg Olsen on Sunday, after catching the Packers’ RB AJ Dillon pass: “He’s a fabulous catcher in football.” Then Olsen should be a wonderful thrower of baloney.

During Monday’s Giants-Bucks half-time, ESPN’s Booger McFarland: “There’s no more left tackle-reliant team in the NFL than the Dallas Cowboys.”

Since the Dallas QB Doc Prescott is more mobile than most, I would like to explain to McFarland why Dallas’ left tackle is more necessary than any “pocket-dependent” QB LT.

And it’s probably none of my business, but if someone tackles it in the open field – now also called “in space” – how open is the field? Only Michael Strahan is entitled to tackle in space.

.

Related Articles

Wounded Waukesha Girl’s uncle shared details of horror parade, lashes against suspect Darrell Brooks

Ryan Kohnke, a US Army veteran from Waukesha, Wisconsin, shared the cold details of Sunday's horrific Christmas parade tragedy that severely injured his...

Rangers are not comfortable despite the fast start: ‘Things change overnight’

The Rangers are not buying the idea that if the NHL sits in the playoff spot by Thanksgiving, the team is likely to...

Matthew Stafford has added a new storyline to the Rams-Packers rematch

Where do we start with the storyline of Sunday's game between the Rams and the Packers? Green Bay (8-3) has lost to Minnesota and...

Latest Posts

Wounded Waukesha Girl’s uncle shared details of horror parade, lashes against suspect Darrell Brooks

Ryan Kohnke, a US Army veteran from Waukesha, Wisconsin, shared the cold details of Sunday's horrific Christmas parade tragedy that severely injured his...

Rangers are not comfortable despite the fast start: ‘Things change overnight’

The Rangers are not buying the idea that if the NHL sits in the playoff spot by Thanksgiving, the team is likely to...

Matthew Stafford has added a new storyline to the Rams-Packers rematch

Where do we start with the storyline of Sunday's game between the Rams and the Packers? Green Bay (8-3) has lost to Minnesota and...

Waukesha Parade tragedy: A child released from hospital on Saturday, 8 left

One of the nine remaining children in the hospital was released Saturday after the tragedy of last Sunday's Christmas parade in Wisconsin, according...

The Knicks’ big-picture goals need Julius Randall to return to his best

For fans of the same mocking Nicks that got so cold-muted last summer by Trey Young, this is a holiday season that includes...