All roads lead to Buffalo.
The Jets travel to Buffalo as they try to beat the Bills for the second time this season. This time, the Bills will be in their own building, having won three in a row. This is Mike White’s toughest test yet. If White wins, the Jets will put themselves in a great position to make the playoffs. If not, the Jets will need to go 3-1 in their last four games to make the postseason.
It’s time to check out a new episode of the Gang’s All Here podcast with Brian Costello and I to preview the AFC East division battle and talk all things Gang Green. We’re joined by SNY NFL Insider Connor Hughes.
You can listen below, watch below, or subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you can get podcasts to listen to.
Gang’s All Here Podcast with Jake Brown and Brian Costello:
- FLU BUG: The flu has hit the Jets. It started Sunday and spread a bit with Fant, Reed, Clemons and Davis. They should all be ready to play on Sunday. Max Mitchell has been placed on the NFI list for an unspecified season and is done for the season. Michael Carter is back this week.
- PLAYOFF PUSH: The Dolphins hitting the Chargers could be a potential elimination for the Chargers. Either way, the Jets will get help there. The team the Jets are looking to avoid facing in the first round of the playoffs is the Chiefs.
- JETS @ BILLS PREVIEW: The Jets are nine-point underdogs heading into Buffalo. Rainy conditions are possible. The Jets need to get back to running the ball with Carter and Zonovan Knight, who deserve the bulk of the carries. It’s a tough road test for Mike White and company against the 9-3 Bills in a playoff-like environment. Coz and I both take the Bills to win, but I think the Jets cover.
Jake: 23-20 bill
Coz: 28-17 Bills
Connor Hughes Interview:
SNY Jets and Giants Insider
- Covers both: The Jets have been more fun to cover this season. The Giants brand of football this year has been ugly on offense. Both organizations ask about the other, which he did not expect.
- MIKE WHITE NAME: He gave the Jets the best QB performance of the year. Except for Zach Wilson’s famous fourth quarter in Pittsburgh, he was bad. White showed he can be more than a game manager against the Bears, but his second half in Minnesota is more about getting the Jets in the game.
- PLAY: The offense doesn’t have to be as conservative with White at QB. Debating the goal line play calls against the Vikings. I wish Elijah Moore had more information. It is not convenient to run with a white football. What could Mike LaFleur do by calling plays differently?
- Playoffs: Expect the Jets to beat the Lions and Jaguars. The exciting game will be in Seattle. Geno creates a lot of storylines against Smith. They wish Jamal Adams had played. Jamal blocked him and Coz on Twitter. He was always a liar.
Catch up on all episodes of Gang’s All Here, the New York Jets podcast, by subscribing. podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Coz and Jake on Twitter @BrianCoz and @JakeBrownRadio. New episodes of Gang’s All Here air on Mondays and Thursdays.