Raven Software has released a brand new Call of Duty: Warzone Patch that finally fixed the Dead Silence gameplay bug.
recently, warzone When players change their field upgrades to Dead Silence, they encounter a bug. If players do this at the right time in the pre-game lobby, they will receive the Dead Silence perk for the entire match, meaning their footsteps will not be heard by other players.
However, as seen VGCRaven Software has released a new patch (July 22) that thankfully stops the bug. The developer has also temporarily removed the ‘Report Offensive Chat’ button as it was causing crashing issues.
Here are the full details of the latest warzone patch:
- While we’re investigating the relevant crash, the Report Offensive Chat button has been removed.
- Fixed an issue with a C58 Royal & Kross 4x optic where it was incorrectly affecting recoil.
- Fixed an issue causing Dead Silence to remain active for the entire match if a player uses it seconds before the end of the prematch lobby.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sentry Turret killstreak map icon to not move when placed on a train.
- Fixed an issue with flavored text on different blueprints.
In other news, Raven Software’s success is up 50 percent in one year Call of Duty: Warzone. The developer has reportedly hired over 100 new members of staff over the past 12 months, including 30 artists and animators, and 40 programmers.
Meanwhile, the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing has filed a lawsuit against Activision Blizzard following allegations from employees that they have faced “persistent sexual harassment, including groping, commenting, and advances” in the workplace.